1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

some bugs

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Batz, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Batz

Batz Shipwright

when i'm trying to change class it doesn't work so i'm stuck all the game with a builder.
    a second problem that i encounterd is the poison doesn't work.

2. Robin1225

Robin1225 Shipwright

To change class you must open the change class window and RIGHTCLICKING on the class you want. Most people make the mistake of left clicking.

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

You just release. No clicking needed.

You also cant suicide at the beginning of the game (unless you feel like diving into a spike pit)

4. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Um, before you brush this off as 'nub who can't work out the gay new menus', this is a legitimate bug... several times throughout today I was unable to change classes for some unknown reason; and I know I wasn't the only one...

5. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Yes, happend for me too. First I thought I was releasing the key which brings up the window too early but it really happend like 7-8 times during some 1-2 hour gameplay.

6. Static

Static Shopkeep Stealer

I want to be able to so i can dig a huge hole and not have to build a ladder to get out of it.

I know how to get around it; but i wont spoil that for everyone :P

7. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Happened to me twice today and the only way I figured out how to fix it was to just reconnect. Didnt want to suicide and take away from my teams unit count.

8. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We're going to look into it, it's likely people not changing their unit caps though and the game not giving feedback about that.