1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Someone sent me a premium code?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Strife, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Strife

Strife Catapult Fodder

Well, someone named sam garrow sent me a code and said it was for kag premium, now since i do not play i do not want this code. put I do not even know if it is real? Could someone help me find out whether it is real or not?
    (this email was rather old)

2. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

Yeah sure I'll help you out mate. All you need to do is go to KAG's homepage: http://kag2d.com/en/
    Log in. Click the panel and you should see redeem code or something like that - not sure but anyway enter the code in there and if it works g4u if it doesn't the code was fake or u entered it in wrong.

3. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Why would you want to check if it's real if you dont want the code. (you can only use the code once)

I guess you should give it to someone who does want the code, or send the guy an email about it.

4. Strife

Strife Catapult Fodder

Alright i am going to pick a random to give to then

Froghead48 likes this.
  5. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

(: Thanks Strife.

Strife likes this.
  6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I can check validity of the code. If you're still interested then send me a PM with the key.

7. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Thanks Furai, but I gave it to someone and turns out its been used.