1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Sooo... what you get for christmas?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GhostyS, Dec 27, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. GhostyS

GhostyS Shopkeep Stealer

Well this is what i got...

I got a 2 grand dirtbike :p fastest thing you ever see

2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

I got a cooking book and designer espresso stirring spoons.. It's the thought that counts :eek:

3. Headphones and a new monitor :)

4. Tyngn

Tyngn Ballista Bolt Thrower

I got love...

Birdman159 and Rambo like this.
  5. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

I got a lump of coal. Turns out there was diamond inside.

6. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Photo or it never happened.

7. Cc

Cc Shipwright

a Metal detector
    a 14 or so Silver coins (1922-23)
    ear bups
    and ya

8. Pac-man bottle opener, a mug shaped like Rubik's cube, alarm clock (with Homer Simpson :B): ), t-shirt with words "ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE." and people hanging on crosses (8years olds don't know the reference) and new Discworld novel, "Snuff".

Pretty cool Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    But the very next day you gave it away.

WanderMark and Birdman159 like this.
  9. Bandwagonman

Bandwagonman Shopkeep Stealer

Two-hundred and fifty-five bucks
    Four hipster shirts I don't want to wear
    Ever
    And a cheap-ass blanket with my name stitched on it by a machine

10. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I got some rad slacks, an equally rad hoodie, a couple t-shirts and many a ruble. Many, many a ruble.

11. lehoon

lehoon King

[​IMG]

and lots of $$$

trelawney likes this.
  12. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I got a "I <3 computers" mug and £50

13. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

I got two new shirts some toothpaste and $20... kind of pissed because my brother got skyrim :>:(:

14. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

I got epic new PC.

15. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

I got a new cellphone, which was greatly apreciated because my old one has started to become shite... its rather dated in terms of features but hell... all i ever use a cellphone for is, youknow, calling people!

I also got a sweater, some money, some scratch lottery tickets (no winnings on either on them, damnit!).

And me and my brother got "Den stora pruttboken" (the great book of farts).... Im not kidding! It is a goddamn book that listed the most common types of farts with a small control pad with buttons with fart sounds for each corresponding type.. eleven in total!

All in all.. a typical christmas....

16. EJ It appears that you won out of all of us (Discworld+Monty Python= God Tier) ( If we don't count Tyngn who I guess did get the best Christmas present :D)

Anyway I didn't ask for much this year, but I got books, clothes, and money. An epic christmas for myself- Loads of homemade cookies made by my loving mother. (Molasses, sugar, and peanutbutter kiss- O gawd so delicious) I also got a set of basic tools, since I have been in need to do a lot of repairs around the house, and my dad's workshop is a place where only he can locate something in.

17. Bly

Bly Ballista Bolt Thrower

boy you guys are so funny sorry I couldn't help it I may have woken my family but still( aahhh why me why) yeah well I got need for speed shift 2 and ANSI got a calander and I drawing book and pencils bye my anty what was she thinking hello I am 13 not 10( she gave me a cartoon book of poo bear like come on ), why me and I got a iTunes card finnaly something good oh yes thank you.
    P.S all of it was true

Mods: BlueLuigi