1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG [Sovled] Cant load this map

Discussion in 'Help' started by Vamist, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Every time I try to load this map up, it makes KAG crash, and not responding, I don't know if it's me or if I did something wrong, can you help me :QQ:

Attached Files:

mcrifel likes this.
  2. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

I don't think there is an issue in the map (tho I am not sure) , but I guess you loaded it in a wrong way maybe?
    could you please give us more details? how you loaded it? in the mapcycle or using /rcon /loadmap herp ? and are you sure you added it to your Maps folder? are you using any mods ?
    I might be able to help you if you're more precise ::):

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  3. Vamist

I say /loadmap herp, but it said "loading map" then crashed, and i tryed /rcon /loadmap herp and it crashed, i did this on sandbox, single player, e.g. so i could test what the map looks like, not in a server. Also i do not use any mods ._.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 12, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 12, 2015 ---
    http://snag.gy/4HjyF.jpg

mcrifel likes this.
  4. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

Sorry for the late reply (I was playing a KAG match) , I tried your map and it worked fine.
    So the problem isn't in the map , nor the RCON commands you used and as I can see you put it in the right folder...
    maybe it's your game? could you please post here the last log when KAG crashed? (you can find the last log in the "Logs" folder)
    also I might advise you to try to re-update your game (using the "forceupdate.bat") because some people were complaining about some random crashes lately after the last update. Also did you try to load another map? I mean an official map to see if it crashes too ?

5. Vamist

Okay, it now works, i had to do the forceupdate thing and then load a official map then load the herp one, Thanks for the help <3

mcrifel likes this.
  6. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

np glad I helped man ::):
    PS: that map is a great huge one ::D::thumbs_up:

7. Vamist

thank you so much <3

mcrifel and blackjoker77777 like this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status: