1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Spawn selection based on position rather than chronological order

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Rainbows, May 27, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Simple: Currently when the spawn selection screen comes up you have coming from the side, followed by your first constructed barracks, the second, the third and so on. This means if a minecrafter builds a barracks at the far back of the base it appears on selection to be the one furthest away from the edge.
    Instead it should be based on distance from the edge: further from the edge the barracks is the further along the right it appears.
    Also the selection screen is too sensitive; as a knight i was probably charging a slash when I died, that means the selection screen pops up immediately and I will probably still be holding the mouse down so I end up selecting a spawn with no clue which one it actually is.

Also the possibility of naming spawn points would be nice: is that the beachhead in the other teams base I'm spawning into or am I going to end up in Noob McMinecrafters castle? if people could attach notes to barracks and tunnels it would be nice.

2. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

yes this is very confusing. also sometimes it chooses a spawn for you, that must be the sensitivity Rainbows mentioned

Mods: Rainbows