1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

splittingred's VERY HARD Parkour Challenge

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by splittingred, Dec 3, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. splittingred's VERY HARD Parkour Challenge
    IP: 199.168.184.8:9054
    Port: 50301
    Game mode: Playground
    Slots: 10
    Maps: Custom, Knight and Archer Parkour
    Ping limit: 400
    Gold: No
    Admin: splittingred
    Custom designed parkour maps, of higher difficulty, with various routes. Oh, and there's spikes, I hear.

NEW!!! Archer parkour! The 2nd map in the rotation is an Archer parkour with 6+ routes. You can do it with Knight for easy mode, but it is recommended to go Archer to increase the challenge.

Updated: There's also an archer arena you can compete in if you choose.

To switch between maps, simply vote next map. (However, doing so will reset the tunnel portals. KAG bug wont save portals to map files. :-/ )

Current Knight Map Route Difficulties:
    Easy -> Normal -> Hard -> Crazy -> Nuts -> FU -> Insane -> Agony

Plus 3 bonus small routes on the right side of the map: "Triangle", "Smile", and "Dangler"

[​IMG]

Archer Parkour Map:
    [​IMG]

Enjoy!

Toy and Froghead48 like this.
  2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

You just took some really basic-medium difficulty puzzles, with a lot of long jumps, and stuck spikes all over them... :huh?:

inactive_account and BlueLuigi like this.
  3. There are definitely some hard jumps in there, buried later in the harder routes. Also, the spikes force you to have precision in your jumps, rather than arrow-mashing.

For what it's worth, I've added a 2nd map - an Archer parkour, with very few spikes. It's in progress, but has 4 routes so far of higher difficulty.

Froghead48 likes this.
  4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

This is pretty much what every jump map past the first one was, I tried hard to make lots of hard jumps but really it came down to either:
    1)Making jump combos that were tough
    2)Making the same types but with spikes so that you have to be more exact
    3)Both at the same time

That's all it really is now, jump challenges, same jumps, learn one you got 'em all type deal, they're still good to do just to say you did it though and it's always more practice.

5. superdigger26

superdigger26 Catapult Fodder

Hello I love ur server I was wondering if u wanted me to help by becoming an admin on ur server I would be happy to as I'm admin on quite a lot f servers and VIP so I feel I am responsible most of my times is on ur server await to hear from you

6. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

I have played the server, i find it one of the best/hardest parkour's i have dont a KAG. i present you with a like, for your troubles.

7. superdigger, I'm not accepting VIPs/Admins just yet; I need to nail down the seclevs and define some roles first before I give access.

Thanks Froghead for the like!

P.S. to all - I've added a 2nd map, an Archer parkour.

Froghead48 and BlueLuigi like this.
  8. Imaperson2

Imaperson2 Catapult Fodder

Hey,if you need honest or respectful admins/vip im here :) .

9. Alright, a new route has been added, "FU", on the bottom right of the knight map.

Also, I've got it auto-generating tunnels on map load, so if the server restarts, the tunnels wont disappear, for the knight map at least. I'll be looking into adding auto-tunnels to the archer map soon, and then working on the seclevs so I can start adding some VIPs.

10. Imaperson2

Imaperson2 Catapult Fodder

can i be vip or admin?

11. superdigger26

superdigger26 Catapult Fodder

I would luv o be VIP even I I'm no first choice

12. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hi SplittingRed.

Would you be kind enough to allow me to host an Australian version of this server? If so, would you mind sending me the config files of your server (specifically the teams/gamemode cfg.)

Thanking you in advance,

KAUZoKuRTofoFErz

inactive_account likes this.
  13. Hi kaizokuroof,

Sure, gimme a day or so and i'll package it up. Just make sure to give me credit. :P

14. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Luv this server top notch you gotta have patience for this server

15. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hi SplittingRed,

Have you packaged it up? :)

Cheers

KayzokurroOFofOEr

inactive_account likes this.
  16. Toy

Toy Bison Rider

Yeah! I finally found a parkour map! Thanks Google!

Mods: jackitch