1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Spoiler Tabs inside Spoiler Tabs?

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants, Jan 24, 2014.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants

Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants Insanity Incarnate Donator

Hi,

I was trying to make a mappack thread, however, I can't seem to get spoiler tabs to work when they're inside another spoiler tab.. Is there any way this would work? I'm trying to break the descriptions of each map down into categories for neatness and ease of access.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Unfortunately, the spoilers we have here (because it's annoying as fuck to change the WYSIWYG editor) is what was found on the Xenforo forums, the problem however is as you said you can't easily do spoilers in spoilers, they bug out cause the person who made them wasn't very tidy with how they work, or didn't want this functionality.

All that could really be done is to purchase another spoiler addon just for this feature. (or someone take the time to make the spoiler addon themselves).

Shame it's such an annoyance for Xenforo, this shit is pisseasy as hell to do in vBulletin.

3. Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants

Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants Insanity Incarnate Donator

Thanks, guess it'll be a messy messy thread ::(:

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97