1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Sprite offset?

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by BlueLuigi, Jan 24, 2012.

1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I am curious, I know that you can set the sprite size for both heads and bodies per class, but can you set an offset? Is it a hidden variable not shown or simply no such variable?
    I am referring to the files such as knight.cfg

Posted here, cause it is related to servers/gamemodes and have no idea where else to post it :p

If it is not a thing, can it be a thing? I imagine this is very hella simple to add,like hella simple, so yeah, would be coool dude.

(Of course I say this because it would at least be a very simple and elegant solution that is very easy to implement for us to have multiple sprites in a single spritesheet since we cannot currently add new files.)
    I was contemplating it yesterday but couldn't get it to work. If of course it can't be a thing I'll just have to try using old unused files that are still on the 'allowed' list. :S