1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US Starsoccer9

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by starsoccer9, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

• Which continent are you from? North America
    • How often do you play? Daily
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])? 8am to 6pm UTC + 5
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers? Yes
      • Was previously an Admin on my own server as well as some KAG Classic roleplaying servers such as jailbreak.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins? No
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin? I have been playing KAG for nearly a decade and have seen and experienced all types of admins. Those that act well and are logical and those that abuse there power. I have seen all the different types of abuse from killing other plays to trying to get the enemy to your flag, or even pretending to "be a spy". I also like to think I am very logical and have experience dealing with greifers and other forms of abuse.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? Been a moderator of other online forums and and been a long time community member
    • What is your Discord username and tag? starsoccer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.