1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

stop kegs exploding when slashed/shot.

Discussion in 'Balance' started by steve_jobs, Nov 4, 2013.

1. steve_jobs

steve_jobs Bison Rider

Okay, so I think keg shouldn't explode when slashed. I've seen a lot of times when the knight just shields up against the enemy doors, and if he gets hit by anything the keg explodes.(well, except a builder or jabs, but they both suck anyways, and now that knights can shield with kegs, are pretty obsolete)

It makes it near impossible to get the keg away once he is there. imo, it makes kegging a little too easy.

Ideas?

hierbo and Contrary like this.
  2. Vania

Vania Shopkeep Stealer

I didnt know it worked that way. Sounds very unintuitive indeed.

3. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

I feel like this is a logical argument. As well as adding some skill in order to harness the most destructive force in the game.

4. hierbo

hierbo Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I think that would go along way to making the kegs not so cheap. I'm cool with a team covering the key carrier being successful, but being able to deliver the keg by yourself by just shielding whenever necessary, only to have it explode when destroyed (which is the thing you wanted to happen) is a little much.

Good suggestion and reasoning.

5. steve_jobs

steve_jobs Bison Rider

keg spam preventive-
    if a keg leaves your hands, then splodes you, you lose all your coins.
    if another player grabs the keg before it explodes you, you keep the coins.

or just make kegs take up all your coins :smug: <was a joke, but I actually would like this. it would make kegs way less spammable.

6. jim972601714

jim972601714 Catapult Fodder

I would like see that people can kill the knights without exploring the keg, and we can use water boom/water arrow to stop the keg.