1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Story of kl4060 and sorry to my friends.

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by kl4060, Sep 29, 2012.

?

Do you think They will forgive me?

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. no

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

well.. Ill start with my clan.

I was actually planing to make a clan since last year. You may not know this but when I started playing and saw POWER and AOE i was inspired to make my first clan [KAN]. But no-one would join it, only non active people wanted to. So I changed my mind to a giant clan rather then good active clan. So I basically let everyone in, witch ruined the clan. After a month clan was created it was known as the noob clan. So I deleted it and i was going to leave KAG forever hoping not to meet anyone in other games, then I said to myself I don't have to do this. Even if the clan failed who cares? I don't have to listen to those idiots. So After a few weeks I made my second clan and this time it was a proper clan. I got complements from some other good people too. but.. sadly no-one wanted to join again. So I was the only one left in that clan. So i left that and SOLOED. Then I realised, Clan is cool and awesome but that is not the most important thing. The most important thing was to have fun. And I had a great time playing this game SOLOing. Until. i met blue boy who changed his name to bly now. Me and him became best friends. He was almost as good to be as in real life. We added each other on steam and talked there every single day. Then we decided to make a clan with some of his friends. (james_kul and learlex) Then we made a clan called BLAST. It was really good and fun :D we had clan war with EK. So I became friends good with Kater and Delta as well. In BLAST we had fun times but. then Bly (blue boy) left kag. and jameskul took a break. and learlex left as well. And then I was the only one left out of all of them. I lost my best friends. I still had friends a lot of them actually, but my best friends that i met and talked with everyday just left. It was really sad. So i had to solo, again..... and again... and again. Then i got really bored and joined RU5H. I was a good player then but still bad. with a k/d of 1:1 - 1:2.5. So I became friends with Cre, barge, minecraft expert and a lot more. I was an ok player in RU5H and It felt like I was with my friends again. But I left. The reason to that was because I wanted to make my own clan again. I left, made more friends, made MUD with my friends, still had same k/d then one day i became way better then before, it was like 6 times my good days. I started getting a k/d of 3, 4, 5, 6 and started to get higher. People thought I was pro. Some people say I hack (you know this) so I let them in MUD and played and had fun. Then I met Demon_jester and -Tj-. they were very powerful. almost very powerful. After my boost of k/d i thought i could beat everyone. But no. Demon jester and -Tj- was up to my level and some times better and sometimes worse. So with a same amount of skill be became friends. So we went around together killing everyone, absolutely wiping the server out. Then they made a clan called TuW and I was still in MUD. But I did not want to be rivals with my friends and loose my best friends again. Sure I was friends with a lot of other people but they (demon and tj was special). They were good, active, funny, cool and awesome. So because I didn't want to loose them again I asked them to merge and I said they should join MUD because it has been out longer and more people are in it. So my GREAT friend -Tj- even left AOE for it. then.... demon got angry at me. (Of course there was an misunderstanding. I understand now and i hope you do too.) But I didn't know that at the time. So I decided to ignore his comments incase he gets more angry and asked made by FAITH and other great people to join. Then erex also my good friend suggested me to change the name. And so I did, to [SvS]. And then I finally asked him (demon) why he is angry at me. He said (comment at the top*) And finally I understand it. And now I'm writhing this hoping -Tj- and Demon_jester will be my friends again.

I hope you understand now demon.

-kl4060

ps. I vote no.
    </br>--- merged: Sep 29, 2012 9:16 AM ---</br>
    There is more stores about Shadriki stealing my clan and meeting FuzzyBlueBaron and trying to join [YB]. I will wright about that if you want me to.

2. Demon_Jester

Demon_Jester Haxor

What I meant by....' sometimes u need to follow, before leading' was to say that its great to start a clan. But not as great to want to be on top of everyone and the leader. Yes I would have made u a leader, but not 'the' leader of the clan.

I'm sorry for your history, I have had similar experiences in other games. Any other day I would have joined your clan, but u chose to mention/enforce this idea of merging after I have spent a crazy amount of time on 'The Under-World. (Which was useful) In 3 days I received 50 views on how to join the clan. In 4 clan periods it took you to find one that is...'Suitable'. Now u see why I wont leave, and why I got angry?

Yes their was a misunderstanding. And I apologize for thee. But yes, it will take a while before making friends again. And for that, i am sorry.

(As I was typing my memories and thoughts changed my view on this situation. Last sentence is all that is needed.)

Tj will forgive you, However for me...

Canadian98 likes this.
  3. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

no?

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Wow kl, just wow, that was really heartfelt, we have a lot in common after i read that, i started and have some trouble like that, but now i realise that me and demon (Even though he doesnt think it) have been pretty silly in argueing with you, and im terribly sorry for what i did, ofcourse, i will be freinds with you again. (Not sure about demon though)

kl4060 likes this.
  5. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

I am thinking of leaving kag now. I don't belong here. I don't even have friends.

UnnamedPlayer and Bunnyboy like this.
  6. Demon_Jester

Demon_Jester Haxor

well get some friends idiot... ...me and TJ can't fit the bill, :) i forgive you

Canadian98 and kl4060 like this.
  7. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator

Jes, i know you dont like kl and all, but you dont have to be mean to him, sheesh.

If you leave kag, its your choice, but remember i will always be on kag for support.

8. Demon_Jester

Demon_Jester Haxor

lol, xD

just to be clear i meant that we can be friends again :D

Canadian98 and kl4060 like this.
  9. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator

Lol, bit of a weird way of saying that, but...Anyway.

10. Demon_Jester

Demon_Jester Haxor

what can i say... im african :P

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator

No, your A.S.A.I.N = Asian sucking at internet network. :D

12. Demon_Jester

Demon_Jester Haxor

asian... ummm...

13. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Boy, this sure couldn't have been done with a PM. NOPE. Had to be public!

Lord_bugg, Radpipe, feet and 12 others like this.
  14. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Please PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION NAO!

UnnamedPlayer, Bunnyboy and Rayne like this.
  15. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

i didn't say that on purpose. also look at the first comment by me.

16. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

For future reference, please settle these kinds of disputes in a PM instead of making a public thread! It's not exactly an appropriate topic for general discussion.

Noburu and Bammboo like this.
  17. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

ok. but isn't this category Spam?
    you people can ignore it if you want to. because its spam.

18. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

+1, I want to hear your drama my queen and I also think some other people would find it amusing to kill time with.

19. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

welcom to my ignore list

20. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

hahaha no need to like. I'm not leaving. I decided.
    also I got that k/d boost thing AGAI. (that i mentioned in the text.)
    Screen Shot 2012-09-30 at 9.05.24 PM.png so :p i don't think i will be leaving. but the main reason? I got my friends back :D

your my friend too bunny so don't have to like the post that I said I'm leaving on.
    </br>--- merged: Sep 30, 2012 11:15 AM ---</br>
    wrong button lol.
    </br>--- merged: Sep 30, 2012 11:16 AM ---</br>
    done :D