1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Strange problem with my mouse

Discussion in 'Help' started by Leo, Sep 12, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Leo

Leo Haxor

After I went to win10 from win8.1 I got a weird thing with my mouse. In full screen my mouse can't go "low" enough to cover the whole screen of the game. Check out the screenshot. As a result I need to use the task manager if I want to quit the game...

[​IMG]
    Not going lower than this point.

2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Easy way is to use alt + F4 to exit, but I don't have this bug, check the resolution, I did have this once, but on windows 8.1, for about 2 weeks then it worked normally for me

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Leo, did you fix it? (and how?)

4. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

download latest video card drivers and make sure that you are setting your resolution correctly in the launcher

5. Bailesaur

Bailesaur Catapult Fodder

I have the same issue when running the proper resolution. To solve this issue I have to run the game on the wrong resolution, It is very weird.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey