1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Additional Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by SandySage, Sep 1, 2015.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. SandySage

SandySage Catapult Fodder

Hello KAG,

I've been putting some thought into King Arthur's Gold, since I've first began playing the game. However, my suggestions that I came up with, basically brings a slight change to the game, as well as, bringing a more interesting game-play to future King Arthur's Gold players.

Idea #1:
    Adding Zombie mode to Solo/Single player menu. This will allow King Arthur's Gold players to practice or to just play for fun; even when WiFi is available or non-available!

Solo Menu Adjustment Example:
    [​IMG]

Idea #2
    Adding new classes mages and assassins! This purpose allows opportunities for players to defeat other classes! These tactics are used in many other games as well!

Class: Mage
    Weapon Type: Necromancer Shot
    Weapon Damage: 1 Heart
    Weapon Delay: 6 seconds
    Shell Limit: 1
    Hearts : 3
    Blocks: None
    Weaknesses Against: All
    Charged Weapon Attack: None
    Special Abilities: Rode Gliding
    -
    Mage Shop:
    Item1: Healing Scroll
    Cost: 20
    Scroll Info: After use, causes all allies health in the area, to be fully restored back to normal, and can be used anywhere on the screen.
    -
    Item 2: Cursed Scroll
    Cost: 60
    Limit Spawned on Field: 3
    Scroll Info: After use, causes an allied zombie to appear at the mage's/player location.
    -
    Item 3: Mending Scroll
    Cost: 100
    Scroll Info: After use, causes all object in the area to be fully restored back to their normal state. Only Mends 12 blocks around mage's/player location. All destroyed items, can not be brought back!
    -
    Item 4: Lighting Scroll
    Cost: 200
    Scroll Info: After use, causes significant damage to players, blazes any wooden object in area, and can be used anywhere on the screen.
    Weapon Delay: 1 second
    Hearts : 2
    Blocks: Swords/Charged and Daggers
    Weaknesses: Archer and Mages
    Charged Weapon Attack: None
    Special Abilities: Resistance Against Falls, Longer Breath Underwater, and Climbs trees
    -
    Assassin Shop:
    Item 1: Daze Potion
    Cost: 50
    Potion Info: After use, causes an enemy's screen to go 50% darker, for a very short amount of time.
    -
    Item 2: Poisonous Potion
    Cost: 75
    Potion Info: After use, causes an enemy's health to decline by 1 and 1/2 hearts.
    -
    Item 3: Weakness Potion
    Cost: 125
    Potion Info: After use, causes an enemy's health to decline by 25% more when hit.
    -
    Item 4: Molotov Potion
    Cost: 130
    Potion Info: After use, causes a group of enemy's health to decline and burns all wooden objects.

Thanks for looking at this post,
    SandySage

J-man2003 and dayleaf like this.
  2. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

I think those ideas and suggestions were all suggested before, check the forums before posting (except the scrolls), and the zombie mode in singleplayer isn't going to happen, devs already said that they would like modders doing that and bla bla bla, whatever.

@Galen @Gurin @Superblackcat @Guro

Dayleaf, for party pooper 2015

(sorry)
    (i like the ideas tho)

J-man2003 likes this.
  3. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Hey don't forget me. I'll just tag myself @Verrazano. There's actually no reason to lock this, there's plenty of different stuff in his post. I especially like the potions stuff. Might be interesting to add them too the more classes mod. You should talk to bunnie about it. :)

J-man2003 and dayleaf like this.
  4. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

I hate how just because someone suggests an assassin class their thread will get locked even if the actual idea is wildly unique, same goes for any other common idea name.

As for the ideas, they seem a little unbalanced, maybe just make the mage's projectile travel in a straight line disregarding gravity, and have a secondary attack be like a radial heal or something that costs a type of ammo to support surrounding teammates. The scrolls are nice ideas.

As for the assassin, maybe have him do a little more damage, maybe a heart of damage per hit, and a 0.5 second delay to make the class more of a melee glass cannon. For some reason I think for a second ability the assassin should dash, just going in the desired direction at high speeds, I don't know, just spurting ideas. The potions are a mediocre idea, as I don't think they would fit an assassin class your suggesting's role.

I really would like to see this added as a mod (just kidding-PirateRob has already done that, but not the assasin)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  5. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

This explains why i thought the thread was going to get closed, same for mages, spies, knights with hooks, more bombs, any class in general and some other stuff.

OP, nice ideas tho.

J-man2003 likes this.
  6. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

This'll probably not happen ever in actual KAG. But there are multiple mods and people modding that might add these classes to their servers. Feel free to look through the different mods.

J-man2003 likes this.
  7. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Lol thanks for not being a Galen and locking the thread just for it's tile Super, as for what else he said he's right, these suggestions will (sadly) never make it to the game. I think if they should add anything to KAG, it should be another game-mode because game-modes give more replay-ability to the game than anything else in terms of KAG.

8. SandySage

SandySage Catapult Fodder

Truthfully speaking, the assassin's main purpose was to kill knights and builders, but the assassin's weaknesses are ranged type classes. Think of it this way, assassin's during the Medieval Times were probably more likely equipped with light weight items. So by using "Trident Daggers", assassins could achieve speed, but were required not to use shields. However, Trident Daggers were built to fight against sword-men, melee type weapons, but not arrows.

Yes, if the game had more stuff to play around with, then yes, KEG would sell much better as a matter of fact... It just lacks items, game modes, and does in fact have a graphic bugs as well.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    J-man2003 likes this.
  9. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

J-man2003 likes this.
  10. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Assassin classes are locked because most forum guards remember the dark times, when archers had backstabs. *shudders.

Mods: Rainbows