1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Suicide Kegs

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Invaders, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Category: Server, I think, I've only accomplished this on Mutilplayer
    Operating system: Windows 7
    Build number: 762 (the latest build)
    Description: While playing on both Beo's WAR Server and MM's US Testing Grounds today, I was arming troops at the front with Kegs, and I was doing so by running to the factory and then putting them on whatever our front fort was (I tried throwing them AND placing them at my feet), and when I would place them down they would land and be fine, then stay still and after a few seconds they'd start rapidly decaying until they explode, leaving the name of whoever held them last as the killer.
    Steps to reproduce:
    1)Get a Keg (not Minikeg)
    2)Build a shelf (flat or otherwise)
    3)Take the Keg and get it onto the shelf somehow
    4)Watch the Keg decay and then explode
    Screenshots/Videos: I have none, and don't want to risk being called a greifer a third time today over a bug.

kaizokuroof likes this.
  2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Fixed in a recent build. If you believe it's not fixed, please PM me. Thread locked and thanks for the report~!~:B):

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.