1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Super Shield Sliding, like a car!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PinXviiN, Jan 2, 2013.

?

IS this nice find?

1. Yeah its pretty cool!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nah, its normal.

20.0%
  3. you should try harder!

20.0%
  4. Can you find my cookie too?

60.0%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Sometimes i play some ctf and when i get a bomb i usually bomb jump, one day there was a flat surface and when i accidently threw the bomb under me so i shielded. when it exploded i slided through map at full speed :eek: so when i went to a sandbox server and tried it out i finally got know how to do it. So this is how its done (sorry for no video, i dont have the program plus i got pretty bad and slow linux) (I hope you will understand it without a video!):

1. Be knight and get a bomb.
    screen-13-01-02-16-35-54.png

2. shield down and light the bomb, then throw it below you.
    screen-13-01-02-16-36-12.png

2.1 When the bomb explodes, never let your shield go up, you must keep it down!

3. When you are landed, and shield is down, hold A or D (depens where you want to go) and when you got the right full speed just take youre finger off from the A or D and have fun sliding! :p
    screen-13-01-02-16-36-15.png
    F.A.Q.
    Q. When i hit a wall, will i be stopped?
    A. of course but as long as you keep youre shield down, as long you can slide.
    Q. if im at full speed, can i go over tiny holes without being stopped?
    A. at full speed you can even slide over 3 blocks wide hole!
    Q.What happens when i dont shield anymore or i will put my sheild up?
    A. when you shield no more, better jump beacuse then you will lag and make a huge-bug-jump :huh?: but when you shield upper then you will jsut be stopped, and you cant make it anymore untill you reapet the it.
    Q. what happens when i hit an enemy?
    A. i dont know! better some of those readers test it out :p

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

It's there since a while, I would not say you found something.
    Also, wrong section, it should be in Classes & Mechanics so Ej can bash you to death for no build number.

CheeseMeister likes this.
  3. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Well thanks for letting me know that this is wrong section. Build number is 590. Do you think im offline-player who still has build 70? think again.

4. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Say this to Ej, that's not my rule.

Mods: BlueLuigi