1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Support RuneScape 2007!

Discussion in 'Other games' started by firejelle1, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. firejelle1

firejelle1 Shipwright

I am just posting this threat to let the people know that Jagex will probbaly bring back runescape from 2007.
    Seeing this made me very happy and not me alone ofcourse all the people that miss the old days off runescape!

They basicly had the idea to bring back de old days off runescape so they went searching in their back-ups for something early and yes they found a 2007 runescape back-up! (read the whole story here: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/a=427/2007---old-school-runescape-you-vote)

Also it depends how much votes the poll gets so be sure to vote at the link i just typed. ^

how can i support the idea?

You can share it on facebook(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=a.450339386728.221054.59261801728&type=1) you can tell your friends about it AND ofcourse fill in the poll!!!

The voting starts 15 januari and ends 2 weeks after that so lets all support it!!!

2. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Enjoy spending your time on something that won't see any content updates.
    Even while I'm not an active player of Runescape, if I had to compare the 2007 version with the version we have now I would choose for the current one.
    Because a lot of annoying bugs were fixed, and a lot of content was added.(of some which are great and others less)
    The only things I would hate right now would be that everyone is end game and that a lot of valuables are now dirt cheap.(because of the Wheel of Fortune crap.) and Solomons General Store.

Aoi likes this.
  3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.