1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Linux sv_mapcycle_shuffle

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Leo, May 14, 2014.

1. Leo

Leo Haxor

Please make it work again like before. I don't need this as at map change and if server is too long in same map it causes disconnects. I have it at 0 and stills it reloads all maps. I need it to do what is is supposed to do. NOT shuffle the maps.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 25, 2014 ---
    I'll tag @Geti for this even if it's old topic as I think the function should work as it should.

Asu likes this.
  2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

? what exactly is broken about it? It has always reloaded all maps each time (since like build 30); when it's set to zero it plays the maps in order (it has to reload the map cycle so that runtime changes to that file are possible), when its set to 1 it will randomise the cycle.

3. Leo

Leo Haxor

Hmm.. I do remember that there was a build where it was just going to next map without reloading. Anyhow thanks for the answer.