1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Swim faster with fishies

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by xRPEx, Mar 4, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

Why have chickens make you glide when you could grab an (alive) fishy to swim fast underwater? Or maybe swim really fast while holding a shark? Just thought it'd be interesting to see since chickens almost make a knight fly while parachuting (unrealistic yet a neat feature).

2. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

Well, as you can see with chickens... They make you fly so it would be crazy if fishes ( and sharks ) don't have a cool ability. ( It makes it realistic too :wink: )

3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I don't think fish work the way you think they work, sharks either for that matter.

Chicken makes at least some sense as they'd be fighting you to fly away, as well as some games have already established chicken gliding previously (and grabbing chickens above your head, like Zelda).

Sir_Walter and Auburn like this.
  4. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Fish are friends, not food food, not friends. They're great for healing you and other teammates. Sharks are good for throwing into the enemy base, and watch them chomp on some delicious noobs. These are not meant for moving faster in water, nor do they make any sense in any video game universe I have ever seen.
    Also, from a balance perspective, if fish made you move faster in water, it would take away usefulness from boats.

5. Bint

Bint Haxor

@Auburn Are you suggesting chickens are our friends? I'm not sure they take to kindly to you once you toss them onto a mine.

6. Auburn

Sir_Walter likes this.
  7. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

You heartless monster! Chickens are vital collaborators to many successful base raids. They are to be treated with respect, and set somewhere quiet away from the fighting when finished using. Let me call in my favorite chicken activist here, @Landoo2
    Anyway I think this might be a fun feature, but maybe instead of making you swim faster forever, they give you one quick burst of speed (enough to escape from a slashing knight for example, but not to swim across an ocean). This will create an interesting new mechanic for water combat, while still keeping boats useful.

Landoo2 likes this.
  8. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Add farting. Problems for life are fixed.

(The first thing I thought of. God I'm mature.)

Annnnnyways

Knights rape anything in water with slashswim shit but on a balance standpoint, this seems to make our fishy friends slightly abusable. A instant fullheal and the ability to swim faster in water kinda screws over stuff.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Auburn like this.
  9. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

remove stacking, make them heal one heart? Or remove healing altogether and just make them speedboosts?

10. Auburn

How about just keeping them as is? And last I checked, fish don't stack anyways.

Apronymous likes this.
  11. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

shame on you... chickens are not just some object, they are a symbol of love and thats why we need to let them life far away of the battle, und just to use them for special combats, like flying over the whole map, @Sir_Walter
    but in my opinion the mission has failed if the chicken dies, so i think we are now at henry MDCLVI ( thats a number )

Sir_Walter likes this.
  12. Auburn

[​IMG]

Sir_Walter likes this.
Mods: Rainbows