1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Sword of Mana mmo

Discussion in 'Other games' started by DarkDain, Jan 5, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. DarkDain

DarkDain Shopkeep Stealer

Theirs a little known SoM mmo that has been in the works for awhile, small game project by a couple guys. It used to be quite playable for awhile but they kind of got a letter from Square Enix about copy righted materials, so the game has been down for more than half a year while they remake it using custome textures and sprites. A beta release might be coming out within a few months, the game is called Seyken, its still got a community who have been waiting a long time to see it come back. There are a few videos on youtube if you want to see how it (used too) play. Might be your kind of thing !

2. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I used to be a moderator on that game.
    They actually took the game down to avoid a C&D, haven't gotten one yet.

3. DarkDain

Not active on the forums anymore? I played it years ago, i think my character was DarkDain or Valdis or Valdia if i was the wizard. Pres had hoped to get beta out by december but theirs always delays, but it will be back !

4. Rayne

Not really, I check once in awhile, but many things have lead me to not wanting to be involved with that community anymore.
    I'll play once in awhile when they release it, but I'll probably decline moderator if pres asks me again.
    My main character was OutlawRayne, and my first character was RayneSkye.

5. DarkDain

I played so far back, i think before bosses were introduced, back when it was really just knights and magicians, i was darkdain or valdia depending on the char. I'll post a link if it looks like the game is coming back, i think alot of people would enjoy it

6. Rayne

I played it for like a day when it was like that lol, didn't like it much so I gave it time to develop before I started seriously.
    I remember when you bought lores and you could be a rogue with a sword and a dagger.
    That was awesome.

7. DarkDain

I found my first account validation email! Aug, 22, 2007 !

8. Auri

Auri Tunnel Addict Donator Tester

9. DarkDain

Auri likes this.
  10. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

TMW is a totally different idea, it should get a thread eventually though as it is p. cool.

Mods: BlueLuigi