1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Tactics Ogre

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Vidar, Mar 31, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Vidar

Vidar KAG Guard Donator Tester

This is mostly an inquiry to those that have played it before. Without spoilers, how good is it? How much playing time did you get out of it? I'm trying to decide if I should pick up a PlayStation Vita, this is one of the games i am looking at.

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Never played it myself but several of my friends have massive boners for the game.

3. MasterCatfish

MasterCatfish Builder Stabber

I played it for GBA, and enjoyed it quite a bit. It's a lot like Final Fantasy Tactics, if you ever played that - pretty fun style of game if you like turn based strategy. I recall it being appropriately challenging, but the game was not quite as long as I wanted it to be. I think I played it for somewhere between 20 and 30 hours, and did not play a second time through.

4. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Tactics Ogre! <3
    </myfullopinion>

5. Vidar

Vidar KAG Guard Donator Tester

I played Final Fantasy Tactics, 20 to 30 hours is a good amount of time. I think I will wait to see what else the Vita has to offer after E3, game wise. Thanks for the feedback all. :)

Mods: BlueLuigi