1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Noonan, Apr 28, 2013.

?

Would you like KAG forums to be available on Tapatalk?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Noonan

Noonan Poots Donator

Yes I'm aware of the mobile style of the forums, but I am trying to revive the idea of activating Tapatalk on KAG forums. This idea was touched on over a year ago here: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/the-iphone-version.4325/
    I suggest this idea because it's free and is a useful app for managing multiple forums, for all those forum geeks and guru's. It also may attract newcomers, due to KAG forums being on the Tapatalk forum list which people are constantly looking through.

Tapatalk is a mobile app built specifically for forum access. Different from mobile skin or mobile version that comes with the forum system, Tapatalk allows user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time. With million of Tapatalk users, your forum can be discovered by potential new members through Tapatalk Network and our ranking and recommendation system.
    From Tapatalk's FAQ:
    Q: Which forum system does it currently support?
    phpBB3, vBulletin, xenForo, IPBoard, Simple Machine, MyBB, bbPress, Kunena and Vanilla are supported. Other forum system might also support Tapatalk with plugins developed by third party developers using Tapatalk API.

If you have the time, I suggest looking into this idea, Thank you.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

And the previous question was in the correct forum section. Moving it.

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

So...

Any further movement on this topic? Are we planning on doing a mobile interface at any point?

LucasTT likes this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97