1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[TDM] Ruined Pyramid

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Wyeth, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Wyeth

Wyeth KAG Guard Donator Tester

Ruined Pyramid (90x41)

[​IMG]

DL_A
    DL_B

Me and Wonka made this map originally for "Rapid Team Deathmatch". It was made for 6v6 matches in mind, but fares well with up to 10v10. This map comes in two varieties: A and B, the only difference being that the teamdoors and spawns are switched, this is because the map is not symmetrical.

I would like to add quarters in the little room on the top, this however is not possible yet.

Please leave feedback below.

Monsteri and trelawney like this.
  2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

You know this will be the upcoming Zombie-mode map of choice , right? Have them spawn at the top and trickle down.

3. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I like it, a few things I would suggest though:

poista minut ole hyvä.PNG

Wyeth likes this.
  4. Wyeth

Wyeth KAG Guard Donator Tester

Yeah but thats the whole point of that middle passage monsteri, that you can NOT throw bombs around easily. It also makes passing slightly harder, but thats good, because I wanted to main fight to happen in the middle of the map. The tree on the right is missing, yes but you got that high ground up on the little island, where you can shoot down from, that is definately the better archer position (as fighting tends to climax in that bigger room to the right) also the right side got that blocked path they can walk up and down on (both knights and archers).
    The sides are not equal and they are not supposed to, thats why I suggested using the flipped version of the map along with the normal one.
    Thank you for your review.