1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Terraria

Discussion in 'Other games' started by HODOR, Jul 4, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. HODOR

HODOR Guest

Terraria

Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.

Grab your tools and go! You can do many things in Terraria: make weapons and fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes, dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things, gather wood, stone, ores, and other resources to create everything you need to make the world your own and defend it. Build a house, a fort, even a castle, and people will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey. But beware, there are even more challenges awaiting you... Are you up to the task?

http://www.terraria.org/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

butterscotch likes this.
  2. VadimRus

VadimRus Guest

I think many people playing this game. I think there is no need many words...

3. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yeah, I'm a big fan of this game too :D

Piano, arcanecat, Duke_Jordan and 3 others like this.
  4. Lizardheim

Lizardheim Guest

Tried it, what a ripoff of KAG.

EDIT:

YES this is a joke, just in case you're wondering.

Patents on ideas are bad, and as long as a game is good it shouldn't matter.

5. HODOR

HODOR Guest

Every game is a ripoff from Minecraft ;)

6. VadimRus

VadimRus Guest

People who understand! Minecraft made the birth of a new genre! If you see a cuboid game that does not mean that FUUU is stolen from Minecraft. All these games are original and especially if you normally take a closer look you will notice that they are the All very different. Minecraft spawned a new genre in this area. I think everything is a long time to understand it.

Xanoxis-Rawr likes this.
  7. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Minecraft wasn't the first blocky buildy game, you know.

PUNK123 likes this.
  8. VadimRus

VadimRus Guest

Yes, I know. Notch has pushed the idea of such great games like Dwarf Fortress and Infiniminer which today's young people had not even heard. He just did something special and exalted the people very well.

9. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

...today's young people? Both those games only came out within the last 5 years or so o_O

10. Lizardheim

Lizardheim Guest

Tile based games have been around since the dawn of gaming just fyi.

11. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

How about lego? May as well call minecraft or terraria a rip-off of that. It's the exact same premise, but no-one would do say that, thinking it's not the same.

People who spout "rip-off! Rip-off!" are idiots who probably haven't even played the game they're insulting anyway.

Guitarman and BlueLuigi like this.
  12. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

To me Terraria is really fun game,but also it is a game that i don`t play like KAG...(so much)
    In my opinion it lacks realism,there is too much items,and the more you have,the less they mean something...
    I mean,there are some things that i really don`t like,and some that i like.But only some.
    Well,main thing tbo is that "kids" style of gameplay that returns me to KAG.

13. dragonboltz

dragonboltz Guest

my dad got this game for me but it not works
    i need help :(::

14. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

15. dragonboltz

dragonboltz Guest

all ready did ill try redownlaoding it
    and i lost the steam accout .....

16. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

My first world was hellish...
    2 screens away from my spawn there's a massive layer of corruption followed by jungle.
    The other way its a desert and the dungeon but without any caves...
    No wonder after all that time I'm only on iron tools...

Valkyrie likes this.
  17. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Been playing this game since the alpha leak.

The new update really kinda dissapointed me for a month and a half wait.

Blueboy23 and Noc like this.
  18. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

They were working on 1.1 while they worked on this. 1.1 is going to have less of a wait.

19. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I get bored of Terraria easily too because it lacks the easy reach level ideals, (Next weapons etc.) I don't mind it but they're just fucking around with aesthetic shit now and it's not needed.

20. nemosan

nemosan Shipwright

Terraria has best music.. just lve tht day theme ...hope they get some good music in this game.

Mods: BlueLuigi