1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

terrydactyi fly hack

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by master-chief, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. master-chief

master-chief Arsonist

Server: 20 thousound tiles

Time: around 7 to 7:40 pm esatern stanerd time us

Evidence: some pics of him flying and some chatlogs

Video no video as i was in full screen and agen i could not get fraps running i was able to ask a guard but he left befor he could come {i called kougi guess it was bad idea}
    Screenshots
    screens are at the bottam as this is the only way i seem to beable to get them in with out them gliching
    Chat Logs[U same as above
    Reason:
    fly hacking
    Comments: i used to play with him befor he started to hack and iv never seen him do this ether he has always hacked and is vary good at hideing it or he just does it on ocation
    i hope this evidence is good? ps the middle pic is where you can tell its him because he killed me
    {could you be a little esey on him he is a frend of mine and i would not like to see him go forever?}

Attached Files:

2. HeroicTurtle

HeroicTurtle Base Burner

From the looks of that chatlog, the name of the person you're referring to is called "TerrydactyI" with an 'i' at the end. (Assuming you meant the Terrydactyl who has an 'L' at the end of thier name)

Whoever made that account must have something in for the original Terrydactyl. I mean, who in thier right mind would hack as a KAG Guard?

EDIT: If anything, it's a chatlog of Mazarbal spamming the chatbox. :p

3. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

HeroicTurtle, this guy is probably trying to impersonate staff guards.

Cheating is cheating, master chief, your buddy's probably going to be banned forever.

4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

All I can tell you is that you can't get TerryDact?? banned without video evidence of him hacking. There is technically no rule against impersonating others. Even though you have screenshots, they don't even show that the person in the air is Terry. You need to mouse over the player in order to show the name. And chat logs are, as always, not fully reliable.

5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

no:
    No discussion. Let the staff decide what to do.

edit: Master-chief, please update your KAG to the latest version. TTT is running on an old version.

ParaLogia likes this.
  6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Not enough evidences but got banned anyway for impersonating guard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.