1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TF2 Server

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Furai, Jul 3, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Name: GamingCrew.pl [PURE]
    Address: 85.214.252.152:27015
    Mode: Mix.

Big thanks to darDar.

I don't know if I'm posting this in right section of forum but I'm not reviewing TF2 so it doesn't belong to other games section. It isn't connected with KAG so it can't be in server section...anyway, here it is.

Feel free to suggest anything about the server - I'm still messing up with config files as I've never been hosting source server.

Cheers.

2. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

It's still other games :P
    What does pure mean? Any chance it's running that script to ban F2P players? I haven't played since the F2P thing and I know that exists so...

3. Furai

F2P?

Pure means that there can't be any modification made to client. So no custom models for enemy team to get advantage, glass walls and stuff like this.

4. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

Free to play.

Ah alright, that will be an issue if I want to play on my desktop though :< I use the low poly pack so that I can get a decent FPS, though I only usually use my brothers laptop for gaming now :3
    I'll check it out sometime!

5. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

Have you tried that medival map with the melee and Bows/crossbows obly weapons its awesome : p, also ill come by your server soon to check er' out.

6. Furai

K, so eventually I've fixed all the issues with my server and it's most of the time full now. :) Be sure to give it a try.
    Constructive criticism highly appreciated.

Mods: BlueLuigi