1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

THE EPIC CONCLUSION!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by TheChosenOne2000, Sep 5, 2013.

?

Do you want this to be a server?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

40.0%
  3. Yes and i will supply a server

6.7%
  4. Yes and i will supply maps

6.7%
  5. Yes but make a new thread as a sub forum!

6.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. I dont know if there already is something like this but here goes nothing, inspired by the feud beetween xenobuscus and TheChosenOne2000, a server, with only a few slots that is a set of large rooms devoted to 1v1 duels, perhaps builder battle:crush eachother with debris or a bow battle but i was mainly think'in a good old sword fight, Engaurd! basically two KAB players duel it out on flat, equal terrain where 2 will enter and one will leave. Because i cannot get and currently do not own a srever (personal reasons) would anyone like to devote a server to this cause? called of course something like duel related (ex.the final showdown!, the epic conclusion, duel!, etc.) and not something like big batle blah blah blah. please feel free to use this thread as a sub forum for this topic or reply asking me to make a new one (yes i would like to be in control of the thread). please consider what ive said server owners and let the games begin!!!

Edit from Hella: Moved to the more appropriate 'Suggestions & Ideas' forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013
  2. Powse

Powse Haxor

Like MGE servers in TF2 if anyone played. You basically have instant re-spawn and play on different existing maps until someone reaches 20 kills. Could be good for training certain scenatios...

3. Thats not quite what i was thinking however if the map has an arena like that somewhere perhaps it could be done, but please stick to the current topic
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2013, Original Post Date: Sep 5, 2013 ---
    For people who will supply server and maps plase make reply so i know who you are

Mods: Rainbows