1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Golden Facepalm, Kags funniest stuff ups, applicants.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darksteel, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

EPIC FACEPALM.png
    The Golden Facepalm award, who ever has made a funny stuff up or stupid post, post that here... There probably won't be a prize.
    I think we needed something like this, here is my entrant Blueboy23 for his inability to locate the clan chat section of forums.

I facepalmed so hard at this...

btw you can't enter yourself.

Eric and Stevedog8750 like this.
  2. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

*Posts the entire content of the Assassin's Creak topic*.
    I'm not sure if this topic is okay though, it might seem a bit bully-ish. Most new players are just really young and can't help but ask stupid questions. I just think it could easily get out of hand when people start getting offended, and as result start a flamewar. It's not my call to decide though, I can easily see how this topic would be funny.

Maybe I'm just trying to prevent the situation where the story about my friend and the bomb-cata comes up though.

Acavado, BlueLuigi, baranok and 4 others like this.
  3. Darksteel

Blueboy has been playing for awhile, and that was just funny, and if people are offended... the post comes down.

4. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I wanna post myself for the silly moment where I'd picked up a cata and then mis-timed a jump and suffice to say it went pear-shaped :3

5. Rioja

Rioja Ballista Bolt Thrower

This isnt a post AT ALL, but go into the Assassins Creak topic and look at Oxford Comma's Signature. Oh jeez that made me laugh. Second page, third post down. You can remove this after you look though :P

Maverick likes this.
  6. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

7. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Gonna pop in here and say calling people stupid and dumb is fine; just try not to be too negative with your comments, as to avoid offending somebody and starting some ridiculous scene.

Noburu and BlueLuigi like this.
  8. Darksteel

Do you have a picture of this by any chance?

btw: current entrants are; Blueboy23, Oxford-Comma and Valkyrie.

9. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Nope, though I did fuck up as an archer today trying to flee from a knight and pressing down instead of up on a bridge :P