1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Hunter [H]

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Radinyn, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Radinyn

Radinyn Arsonist
    1. Roar Team - [RaT]

1. English
    2. Polish

1. The Hunter will be a gamemode. In this will be two teams, animals and hunters. Hunters are guys with crossbows / bows, they must kill animals (animals will have skins of animals (bunny , chicken and bizon)). Animals must survie or kill hunters (only 1 live (hunters and animals)). I need help in creating that gamemode.

2 The Hunter to to będzie tryb gry. Będą dwie drużyny łowcy i zwierzyna. Łowcy będą mieli kusze / łuki, oni muszą zabijać zwierzęta (zwierzęta będą miały skiny zwierząt (królików, kurczaków i bizonów)). Zwierzęta musza przeżyć lub zabić łowców (mają tylko jedno życie (łowcy i zwierzęta)). Potrzebuje pomocy w zrobieniu tego trybu gry.

2. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

Noburu and RadioActive like this.
  3. Radinyn

Radinyn Arsonist
    1. Roar Team - [RaT]

Yes, but not one live and all times all bunnies and this is not survive

4. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Since we're talking about BunnyFection, I'd like to see version with humans and regular zombies. Eg. people start fortifying and one of them turns into skeleton able to spawn zombies, wraiths, gregs and ZK's with coins.

5. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

But....We've got zombies haven't we? This is pretty much zombies and Bunnyfection combined with a twist on it...

But I see your point about that person being the singular "Hunter" and each one he kills will turn into a Hunter as well (Much like Bunnyfection).

It'll definitely take alot of time to complete this mod if you are adding different types of enemies and such;
    But it'll still be a fun game-mode and it would be nice to see if it would turn into a reality.

6. Radinyn

Radinyn Arsonist
    1. Roar Team - [RaT]

Malitha, if hunter killed animal, it not will turn to the hunter, animal will be a spectator for a while. (Vice-Versa also)

Animals must:
    Survie a time OR Kill all hunters (not easy)

Hunters must:
    Kill all animals in time.

and also on start there will be a red barier for 60 sec

7. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

Wouldn't that be too linear? something a bit less sterile would be great though, This type of game-mode has been exhausted a huge amount of times over. Maybe if you could make what bout said? That'd be much more interesting than the basic hunter-animal concept.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  8. Radinyn

Radinyn Arsonist
    1. Roar Team - [RaT]

err ok, hunter-animal is ok

Hunters can buy new arrows like that:
    1 killed animal corpse - 10 water arrows OR 5 fire arrows OR 1 bomb arrow OR 1 heart (healing)

Animals ,,evolung"
    Bunny - one killed hunter = Chicken
    Chicken - 5 killed hunters = Bison

STATS:
    Hunter:
    HP: 3 hearts
    DMG: Like a normal archer

Bunny:
    HP: 1 heart
    DMG: 0,5 heart

Chicken:
    HP: 2 hearts
    DMG: 0,5 heart

Bison:
    HP: 5 hearts
    DMG: 1 heart
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 15, 2014 ---
    Who would help me?

9. bout

bout Shark Slayer

English level: n/a

10. Radinyn

Radinyn Arsonist
    1. Roar Team - [RaT]

sry Graver, but this must be hard
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 17, 2014 ---
    any guys would help?

11. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Ok so I know this is not for KAG classic but a friend and me made a game mode called Hunters, one team was builder the other knight, who had to kill the builders using bombs. Ok I know it's not that good but it links in with this a bit