1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The KAG How to Guide: Zombie Laboratory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mulpy, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Okay this is the brain child of Lehoon and I totally love it so this was my take on the experience. Please read if you are interested in creating the, if you will, Prestige World Wide of Zombie Laboratory Companies.

Step 1. Get premium; it helps with the zombie fortress thing.
    Step 2. Claim your employees (minions) by bribing them with the idea of a zombie laboratory complex. A little "BWAHAHAH"ing also adds to the effect.
    Step 3. Build a large room with the opening (2 blocks) at the top. Its usually a good idea to build under the terrible excuse of a fort that your employees made because then your lab is protected by a layer of their failures, which, zombies can't navigate through easily.
    Step 4. Once the lab is built, be sure to assign yourself and several employees the job of collecting specimens. Migrants, dead employees, and zombies are all good specimens. ***TIP - don't let your meager minded employees throw in a z knight. If that happens, kill your employee.
    Step 5. Enjoy playing this step-by-step game and if you think you've made a Prestige World Wide Zombie Laboratory, PrntScrn, and post here!!!

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  2. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Ok, for 1. you need to fix your grammer and spelling, but you are doing a great thing, these noobs that dont know how to play zombies will benifit from this KAG how to guide, nice job ;)
    </br>--- merged: Oct 24, 2012 2:53 AM ---</br>
    I will also have to try this Zombie Laboratory for myself :D

3. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

***TIP: For those inferior-minded employees out there, making a pit out of wooden blocks is a terrible idea.
    Also,
    His grammar's perfectly fine. If anything, I think you should work on yours more.

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Love it guys! :D I'll have to try this later when I'm not bogged in tutorials! :rollseyes:

Could move this to the Gold Forum, but then non-gold people would miss out on seeing what they're missing out on. :p

{edit}
    Also, OP proofread free-of-charge. Anyone who has complains about the grammar and usage please see me and I will beat you about the head with my Arch Grammar-Nazi hat and stole. :skull:

kl4060 likes this.
  5. lehoon

lehoon King

I hate to break it to you Mulpy, but my research has been going on for months. I scammed you guys into working for me. What I have found a few months ago, which does not apply now due to updates and glitch fixes:

Figure 1.0 http://i.imgur.com/7itnn.jpg

1. Z knights cannot break lab walls made out of gold
    2. pipe mechanism which would literally glitch and "suck" the zombie down a pipe until the pipe ended (see picture: yellow and light blue labels)
    3. same mechanism of #2, but with staggered wall allowed one way transfer of zombie into lab complex (see picture: purple labels)

2 and 3 are no longer valid glitches :(

https://forum.kag2d.com/members/sirendgame.361/
    This was my original colleague, SirEndgame, PhD.

There is still more research to be done.

FuzzyBlueBaron, Kyzak and Hella like this.
  6. ^oh... I see hhaha. I am but your humble assistant, masta.

7. lehoon

lehoon King

We need more research ideas though! More never hurts!