1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The King's Clan Awareness Post

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joshua4637, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The King's Clan

Hey guys I would just like to tell the good people of King Arthur's Gold that there is a new clan around the KAG community. We are the King's. We have currently 6 members but are numbers are still growing. So if you would like to join are clan please PM and I will invite you to it...

:wink:

2. Rather than a thread here, you should make a social forum for your clan. That's what they're there for. You can find the link to the social forums here.

3. -_- why do you think i made this??? I made the clan I'mjust alerting people its out there...

4. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

My grammar nazi senses are tingling...

wilpin7 likes this.
  5. LOL

6. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Ikr
    Joshua, do not use apostrophes unless you are indicating possession or abbreviating (or whatever it's called)
    For example, if your clans was the clan OF the king, you would spell it "the king's clan." But if your clan is made up of kings, it would be "the kings clan." Also, for an example of what I mean by abbreviation, if you were to say "whatever it is called" you would say "whatever it's called" not "whatever its called." :D
    Grammar Ganster away!

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Locked to prevent spammage.

MadDog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.