1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

'The' Knightly weapons

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Lawrence_Shagsworth, Mar 31, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

New weapons for knights. Because who wouldn't want to smack someone with a mace? Weapons would have to be balanced of course. Mixture of 2 and 1 hand weapons possible. New weapons could add new tricks etc. Question this if you want and please be civil in the comments.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  2. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

More things that should be in mod requests rather than suggestions wee

Fuzzle and Apronymous like this.
  3. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Skinny tried doing some thing like this called King Arthur's armory, but due to the effort and time required to make it a quality addition, it has been tabled. Also I believe the FUN mod has a heavy knight that wields a mace.

the idea of KAA is really good and if it ever gets finished would add a lot of complexity to the game.

4. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Simplicity FTW. Just learn how to play as a knight.

J-man2003 likes this.
  5. pvt_tod

pvt_tod Base Burner

i would suggest that there could be different weapons but its just a matter of animations and aesthetics and that they do the same amount of damage as a normal sword.:builder::boulder: :migrant:

Mariox222 likes this.
  6. Customization would be a cool thing but I have my doubts that any new customization will be released. You still have those mods Ofcourse

Mariox222 and Darknighte9 like this.
Mods: Rainbows