1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Last Of Us

Discussion in 'Other games' started by dayleaf, Nov 23, 2014.

?

Who is the best survivor?

1. Ellie

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Joel

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Tess

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Billy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Tommy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

Hi, i played TLOU like 6-9 months ago and i wanted to make a post to say what i think about it and (the bigger part of the reason ---> ) to read your opinions about the game.

My opinion: Masterpiece.
    ok in a more specific way, the graphics (for being a PS3 or remastered version of PS4) are just incredible, the gameplay is entertaining, simple and complicated at same time and good, the story, the characters and how they evolve it's awesome; obviously as any other games, the game have bad parts, like the graphic difference between cutsecenes and the actual gameplay its very notable; the multiplayer is fun, maybe it gets repetitive after some (10-20) hours, but the game is focused on the campaing so... however, the new "focusing the ear" system (correct me if im wrong, but i never saw it before) is very useful.

if you have a PS3 or a PS4, what are you exactly waiting for? it's not so expensive (i mean the game).

leave your opinions :D
    (and yes i copied the poll from the wiki)

2. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

I hate all the survivor characters, cause they're dumbasses, mostly.

3. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

I wonder if exists a positive comment that you actually wrote, or atleast that doesnt includes complete hate...

4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Personally I feel like the fighting could have been a little bit more "hands on" - It was great and all that, frantic and awesome but I feel like I was just mashing square for the most part, I would have liked to see some variation to mix up the combos and tackles. That said, I really enjoyed the game and the story, one of the best titles to be released on PS3/4, hell I even got suckered and bought the remastered version as well. The story was that of a hard hitting box office movie and it managed to convey so many emotions - I especially liked the ending, though I won't go in to detail - it really makes you wonder if it was the right choice or not.

I liked both Joel and Ellie the most, probably cause I'm a sucker for the protagonists ;P and I think you should have included some of the other people they meet on the way :D

I still haven't played the DLC which looks pretty cool, I should get around to that soon...

5. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

yep the melee combat is smashing square.

Mods: BlueLuigi