1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TDM [REJECTED] The Mines - Map 10 - Acceptance

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by SJD360, Jan 3, 2017.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Map name: Acceptance
    Gamemode: TDM
    Symmetrical: To quote Hamlet, act 3, scene iii, line 92: No.
    Special features: This map is a part of a map pack I made for Cruxiat, there are 10 maps in total, each of which lead downward into the next tier. Each map is 70x35. The final map (goddamn finally), there's no McDonalds, only spikes and two giant skulls of weird behemoth thingies that also assumed there was a McDonalds at the bottom of the pit but ended up starving to death.
    (How many drugs am I on? Yes.)
    Map: Tier 10 - Acceptance.png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[10/10]

These are the last maps I'll be making for a few months, hopefully.

2. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

upload_2017-8-1_0-22-59.png

Rejected, without counting the areas below spawn (Which nobody is going to go down save for camping purposes because spikes and pit = danger) and the archer camp spots at the top of the sides (which are bad) the map is super tiny and flat, which makes for the worst kind of TDM games.

The only strategy that's supported by this type of map is pile on knight tactics and archers camping at the top spamming arrows. Imagine the middle of gamblersden except that's all the map has with the added obnoxious aspect of archers camping at the top of the map.

3. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

Actually, it could make a decent 1v1 map, but yeah, no offence SJD but for 5v5 it would be absolute trash