1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TDM [REJECTED] The Mines - Map 4 - Into the Abyss

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by SJD360, Jan 3, 2017.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Map name: Into the Abyss
    Gamemode: TDM
    Symmetrical: Nuh
    Special features: This map is a part of a map pack I made for Cruxiat, there are 10 maps in total, each of which lead downward into the next tier. Each map is 70x35. Fourth map, shits gettin' dark yo. (And watery.)
    Map: Tier 4 - Into the Abyss.png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[4/10]

Oh by the way @Mazey I forgot to mention, you can just pick out and add the ones you like, they don't have to all be added, it's not required. Also this map is broke'd, I forgot water physics and the map just floods, which is a shame 'cause I like this map. I actually have no clue how to fix it. :D

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Maybe the cause is the water blocks at the top of the map??

3. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Oh I know that, I want it to be flowing down as a column - I've tried alternate placements but none seem to work.

4. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

This one makes me sad because it's a quality map but the water flooding completely ruins it.

Rejected until water is fixed