1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TDM The Mines - Map 6 - No-Hope City [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by SJD360, Jan 3, 2017.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Map name: No-Hope City
    Gamemode: TDM
    Symmetrical: Nopearoo
    Special features: This map is a part of a map pack I made for Cruxiat, there are 10 maps in total, each of which lead downward into the next tier. Each map is 70x35. Deeper into the mines, and still no McDonalds, no wonder they call this place "No Hope City".
    Map: Tier 6 - No-Hope City.png

Edit: Changed the lower section as per Terri's request.
    2nd Edit: Filled 2 potholes and removed a single block.

[6/10]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    bunnie likes this.
  2. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Pits at the bottom sides have an ez camp spot for archers that knights won't be able to reach.
    upload_2017-7-30_19-2-39.png

It'd look a little worse but closing off that area would be the easiest way to go

3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Those single block holes can lead to players getting caught on them right? Why did you put them in a tdm map?

an_obamanation likes this.
  4. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Fixes have been made.

5. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

I do like the map, however movement is really not that great and there are so many bushes you can barely see anything. Also you can glitch out of the map.
    It's not worth the fixing yet, tho I think I't could have a chance as a complete remake.

Rejected for now!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017