1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TDM The Mines - Map 7 - Place of Worship [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by SJD360, Jan 3, 2017.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Map name: Place of Worship
    Gamemode: TDM
    Symmetrical: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *splat*
    Special features: This map is a part of a map pack I made for Cruxiat, there are 10 maps in total, each of which lead downward into the next tier. Each map is 70x35. Can you spot the hidden message? (Hint, there is none!)
    Map: Tier 7 - Place of Worship.png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[7/10]

2. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

The spike area next to spawn should have the spikes removed or made into basic retracting spikes. It's kinda hard to get out of there once you're in and it's not inviting for people who wanna kill those stuck inside.

3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Those woodblock caves look unnecessarily blocky and a pain to move in. Seems easy to get caught in the two block gap or get stuck on one of the side footholds.

4. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

upload_2017-7-30_21-40-13.png

The only wood on this map are the platforms, the things in those little caves are spikes. Which I asked above to be edited

PUNK123 likes this.
  5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Pardon the confusion I thought you were talking about the pointless spikes ABOVE spawn.

6. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Rejected