1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TDM The Mines - Map 8 - Abandonment [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by SJD360, Jan 3, 2017.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Map name: Abandonment
    Gamemode: TDM
    Symmetrical: N- Actually, yes it is for once.
    Special features: This map is a part of a map pack I made for Cruxiat, there are 10 maps in total, each of which lead downward into the next tier. Each map is 70x35. This is the 8th map, yadda yadda I like bread blah blah blah.
    Map: Tier 8 - Abandonment.png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[8/10]

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

horrible map. its claustrophobic, there isnt any space to fight. can't move smoothly at all. chest overload [at least for such a small map]. its ugly either - the dirt backwall tunnel things look bad; also bedrock extravaganza. also this:
    rakk.png
    cancer. if knights camp above when you're here you're fuckd. i don't understand why and how it got accepted

mcrifel and Fuzzle like this.
  3. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, why was this accepted? Of all the other maps that are probably half-decent, this one got accepted.

4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

if it helps it doesnt seem to be accepted anymore :^)

5. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

The map is not bad, however:
    upload_2017-10-26_15-27-47.png
    Sorry, but you can actually not see where you CAN- and where you CAN'T go.
    Also you get stuck everywhere and there is no way to move properly around as a knight.
    Also you can glitch out of the map again.
    The map would need some major fixing and thats not worth the idea you had while making this. However it's always your decision.

Rejected for now!

Attached Files: