1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The story of Gods and abandoned land (a short story of KAG Classic)

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Elf, Jun 7, 2016.

?

How did you find the story? Tell me more in comments.

1. I loved it!

65.2%
  2. It was alright!

17.4%
  3. It was okay.

4.3%
  4. I expected more.

8.7%
  5. It was terrible!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Give up writing!

4.3%
  1. Elf

Elf Bison Rider
    1. A Special Forces [SF#]

Once upon a time, two gods were born, and their names were @Geti and @MM . Back in the time, the Earth was made of pure dirt boxes. There was nothing besides sandy dirt blocks, forming huge deserts. Together, they decided to change this. The gods. shaped an entire new world. They started off, by creating water, which gave birth to grass and then trees. Then, they created stone and gold, two precious materials which soon became the resource used by humans - a very weird creatures, created by the duo at the end. Unfortunately, two gods made the biggest mistake in their eternal lives: after creating the human race, they made a giveaway of free clothes - people were given at random, blue or red robes. It probably wouldn't be the end of the 'programming phase' as they later called it, however, pity humans, the mindless animals... started fighting each other. The reason was insanely stupid: the 'Red Team' as group wearing the blue clothes called them, dared to say that their clothes are better - and everyone knows, that blue is way better than red! Soon, it bursted out into a war, but gods, since they found it entertaining, didn't mind it.
    screen-16-06-07-20-31-41.png
    ***​
    The warring had no purpose, yet stupid humans kept fighting each other. Gods, to make it even more 'entertaining' gave them armors, shields, bows, arrows, hammers and helmets. To give the war a purpose, they announced that King Arthur's Gold... which was a normal gold by the way, is precious and magical. They used their magic, to give the gold an actual purpose. The duo joined their forces, and managed to teach the mindless humans how to build castles, workshops, catapults and outposts. The place became a constant battlefield, and humans were dying quickly. Gods came up with another idea, resurrection, which they afterwards named 'respawning'. At last, since mindless people couldn't co-operate, they messed up their minds, so they could speak. Suddenly, the castles became indestructible citadels. People made friends, and even worse enemies. The miracle has happened, and the world became a happy and a safe place (between battles!).
    screen-16-05-23-17-13-30.png
    ***​
    And then... when everything seemed to be perfect, gods decided to ruin everything.Blue and Red nations, didn't realize what's coming before it was too late to protest.
    MM, Geti and few minor gods which they created themselves, moved to another land. They transformed another dirt desert into a kingdom, however, this one was overcomplicated, its physics didn't make a logical sense, aura of the place fas unfriendly and it was missing something that was present in their original creation. They called the land 'Beta'.

One day, they came to the land, and announced that although everything here is nice and classic, there's a better world out there. Most of the humans moved there, and as they were simply-minded, they remained in the cold and uncaring land. However, soon few noticed what's happening. The battles didn't bring satisfaction, funny glitches didn't occur, conversations were emotionless and bloodshed didn't bring joy.
    These heroes are now known as either 'Oldfags' or 'Classics'. They returned to the land, now abandoned and unprotected by gods, which over the time became a ruin, not even comparable to it's original greatness.
    screen-16-05-23-14-54-34.png
    ***​
    Starting at low numbers, the Classics struggled to rebuild the country from ashes. The pathetic situation was like an invitation for all the evil lurking through the universe. One terrible night, a warlock called samrrr invaded the King Arthur's land. He corrupted the less resistant Reds and Blues, and made them his servants. These magi were known as either 'hackers' or 'cheaters'. They possessed the power allowing them to teleport, explode everything on touch, running faster than the sound travels and even flying. The battles that still occurred between Blue Team and Red Team, were often interrupted and ruined by samrrr's influence. The numbers of Oldfags decreased even more. It looked like it's the end of the Classic.
    screen-16-05-21-05-33-48.png
    ***​
    Then, out of nowhere, a lesser god called @master4523 came to the rescue. Using all the power given to him by gods Geti and MM, he created a magical barrier altering the physical world. He named it very creatively, 'JUXTA++'. This barrier, was unbreakable for samrrr's black magic. It also allowed creation of various mechanisms, both protecting and entertaining, never heard of before neither in Classic or Beta, also known as JUXTA++ mods. The lands slowly began to repopulate, samrrr abandoned the land, however his magi still remained, looking for poor and unprotected battlefields where they could run havoc. Their influence was still great and stopped the reanimation of the land. And then, a thing nobody would expect to happen took place. The gods, who either couldn't bear more cries or finally decided to show mercy, for one and the last time decided to come back to their pristine, Classic land. They once and for good got rid of all the magi, mercilessly taking away all their powers, and wiping them off the Classic's surface. They then solved few paranormal mysteries known as 'glitches', and left the land to never come back again... at least that's what they told us.
    ***​
    The lands of Classic, no longer oppressed by the evil magi, were slowly tamed and the battles soon became more joyful, vigorous and satisfying. Few remaining Classics, convinced humans from other forgotten lands to join them in the fights, repopulating the world. Master4523's magical gift, is still being used, and enhances the activities with amazing features. The land, however sometimes still a bit empty, became once again a happy place to live and spend time. People still make friends and enemies, and invent various ways of spending time with them. Between the battles, Blue and Red teams join their forces to fight with undead, a mysterious remaining after one of the first of gods' creations. Once again, the Classic became friendly land of love, hate, havoc and creation.
    screen-16-05-23-17-14-28.png
    ***​
    Nowdays, the humans living in Classic, are known as either 'Regulars' or 'randoms'. Randoms, are the new inhibitors or simply visitors that visited this land in boredom. If they stay for long enough, they soon find that they like it here more than anywhere else, and decide to stay. They become Regulars. Regulars, are the ones who now create and rule the land. They set the standards, smash the records and know the real history of the land they stand on. They are the Classic. They are the real King Arthur's Gold.
    Players.png
    Thank you for shooting arrows, building castles and swinging your swords, for battling like mad and moaning at lags, simply for being here. Thank you for being the Gold of the Classic.
    ***​

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    Biurza, BoneLike, MM and 10 others like this.
  2. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

P.S. The list above includes all the regular KAG Classic players I could think of. I swear I've missed someone, I just can't remember who. Tag them and I'll them to the list.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  3. MonstaKit

MonstaKit Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Cool story! Keep it up!

lisedupuis111 and Elf like this.
  4. Tifus_Wanderer

Tifus_Wanderer Horde Gibber
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

Very interesting story! I am glad that the classic is still alive :rollseyes:

Elf and lisedupuis111 like this.
  5. atlz90

atlz90 Shipwright

Great story! :thumbs_up:
    Pick sprites you need to repair, thats the whole folder.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    Elf and lisedupuis111 like this.
  6. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

Players to be added: altz90, Tifus_Wanderer
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 8, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 8, 2016 ---
    Also, thanks!

Tifus_Wanderer and lisedupuis111 like this.
  7. JuicyDude

JuicyDude Bison Rider

This is my first time in this forum, because elf told me to come. By the way very interesting story ::D:. May the wild land of KAG Classic last long, and never abandoned by classics! ::):

Elf, lisedupuis111 and atlz90 like this.
  8. lisedupuis111

lisedupuis111 Haxor

@Elf
    You did a nice job at all.... thx for adding me on da list
    also, when i saw the list, i noticed it wasn't dead, we just dont have the same timezone and time to play

Elf likes this.
  9. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

"Cool story bro"

Elf likes this.
  10. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

Tifus_Wanderer likes this.
  11. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

yh

Elf likes this.
  12. lisedupuis111

lisedupuis111 Haxor

@Elf
    ERIC999
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 11, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 10, 2016 ---
    Also @Elf
    don't care about punk123 who wrote give up writing, its a troll

Elf likes this.
  13. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Classic > Beta any day.

PussyDestroyer, dayleaf and Elf like this.
  14. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Beta heavy modding abilitis > even Classic juxta anyday

15. lisedupuis111

lisedupuis111 Haxor

kag is better than ur nubeta

MonstaKit and Elf like this.