1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The_Owl_King (Artorias) [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by The_Owl_King, Apr 15, 2018.

1. The_Owl_King

The_Owl_King Arsonist Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from? North American (Canada)
    • How often do you play? A few hours everyday
    • What times are you usually available: Always
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? : Iko's
      • Did you simply get admin because you were a friend of the owner? No. I put in work. (I made songs for the guy)
      • How long were you admin? 2016 to Present
      • Was your admin status ever removed, and if so why? No
    • Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?:
      I've been a member of the kag community for a few years now and I believe I know the game rather well. I honesty enjoy the game, and I want to allow others to enjoy it as well by stoping griefing. There're not really enough admins helping anymore, and I feel as though i can help improve everyone's experience.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? I'm a good guy.
    • Your Discord nick#number: Artorias#7321

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    franek123, Known, Basshunter and 7 others like this.
  2. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

I honestly don't know this guy that well, but when i've played with him either or captains or ctf he seemed very chilled, one of the best choices here as for me.

3. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Artorias is one of the chillest people I have ever met. He will stay calm under any circumstance you put him. It is always a laugh with him and he keeps you up to date with the latest and greatest memes. Massive +1.

4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Artorias is very chill and I don't think he's ever been mean to anyone. When Iko had players he always played on there and was a good admin on there. He definitely would be a good OKSA ::):

5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Really a great guy. Friendly and genuine, has passion for the game, is active pretty daily. Has good knowledge of the game as well.

6. Elionne

Elionne Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Very friendly and chill guy who is very active, it's always a pleasure to play with him on discord. He would be a great admin in my opinion. :thumbs_up:

7. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Owl is really chill and sensible boi he is a great choice for guarding our servers from ppl like bunnie.

8. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Friendly fellow, I've never seen him rage at anybody and he keeps his cool under stressful situations. Plus, already has experience from being an admin on iko's. Overall I think he would do a good job.

9. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

He's a chill dude that knows how to deal with rule-breakers. Even though he has admin experience in one server...him being an official admin would actually be a good start for him to get more experience in admining and moderating. +1

10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Accepted.

Basshunter likes this.