1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TheDirtySwine

Discussion in 'Archive' started by TheDirtySwine, Aug 21, 2014.

1. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

• How often do you play? I play whenever I have a lot of free time... Sometimes that's every day or every other day for at least a few hours

• Do you have experience bug testing another game? I used to bug test for games like Lego Universe and Monaco. (Both times were literal bug tester accounts before the games release)

• Have you submitted any bugs? I haven't encountered anything in KAG, so no.
    • Why should you become a tester and not someone else? I've played this game for a long enough time that I feel it is necessary to give back to the developers and THD community. KAG is a game like no other and I would love to help out with new THD games so I can give my feedback and squash as many bugs as possible!

• Do you have any programming experience? I took a few courses in high school and I understand the jist of it but I am no programming pro by any means

• Any other information you think might be relevant? I will dedicate as much time as I am able to, to ensure that THD can feel confident in releasing new games with as small amount of bugs as possible. I'm also getting recording gear soon, and I'll be making a lot of KAG videos with xRush101 in the meantime. We're trying to get new players to the game and help out the existing new players that don't seem to understand the game mechanics.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Like Rayne said at another thread, The 'have you submitted any bugs' question is regarding KAG, not the testing experience from another game question above it.

3. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

My apologies!

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Np, you edited your post so I guess it's all gud.