1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

There's only one server

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Ninja12, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

My problem is that there is only 1 server when I log in.
    The story: I wanted to see if there were other games better than KAG. I was wrong. I uninstalled KAG, and when I re-installed it, it just completely gets messed up. Just 1 Gold server.
    I tried uninstallnig it and re-installing it again, but no difference. Is there a way you can help me? ???

2. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Did you turn off beginner filter? Did you make sure your don't have your player requirements oddly? Did you clear the search? Did you make sure the 'Gold Server' option isn't checked?

3. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

unintstall kag, delete the folder that's left, seriously delete all files that are still in the kag folder. Then install kag again.

4. Creille

Creille Base Burner

or go into the KAG folder:
    find the APP folder
    then delete the text document called: version
    then run KAG and it will autoupdate itself :)

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  5. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

If you are still having the issue, please post which build number shows up in the title of your KAG window or in the lower right corner (in-game). It sounds like (as others have suggested) you either have an out of date client or have the beginner filter enabled.

Creille likes this.
  6. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, it's fine now.