1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by IamUndeadNub, Nov 2, 2011.

1. IamUndeadNub

IamUndeadNub Shopkeep Stealer

Ok so you know what Im sick of f***ing griefers im on Mordor CTF and im building the sickest hardest trap to get around and this whisky kid makes it fall and says Sowwwy (DARR DARRR DERP) and the mod says well you didnt make a way up (Yes I did) and it has a weak support......(HERP DERP DERP) How about I wasnt DONE WITH IT YET!!! so he bans the kid and says bla bla my fault he did it then I go up to the sky bridge say wait this is weak I can break it then right I make ONE piece fall he flips out and bans me! I AM SICK OF THESE GRIEFERS MAKE IT FREAKING STOP ALREADY!

2. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Solution : Change server and buy premium you will play with mature players =)

3. IamUndeadNub

Im going to get it but there is no guarantee that all griefers will be gone.

4. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Well in gold server I never saw a griefer..Maybe they exist but if they grief they are ban so they loose their money.

5. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

6. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I don't think he has a seat amongst legitimately mature players in the first place, but that's just me.

7. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Mordor CTF is a single-map dogshit server filled with incompetent players, recommend discontinue playing it

8. IamUndeadNub

Ok any good servers?

9. IamUndeadNub

And now Im randomly master banned for idk how long its the first time so ten minuets wtf tho