1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

This stupid piece of crap software uninstalled my game.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by synthesispandabot, Nov 20, 2011.

1. synthesispandabot

synthesispandabot Bison Rider

I went to bestbuy and i got this stupid piece of crap software called secure anywhere or some shit and it uninstalled my game instantly without warning and said it had a virus?
    Now my fucking game wont load Base/Juxta.dll and i've tried redownloading the game many times.
    I've even tried uninstalling the virus software and it still wont fucking load.
    What do i do?
    Im pissed.

2. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Why would a virus software do that without warning?You should go get your money back.

3. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

never buy anti-virus programs as they are a hunk of computer whoring shit, there are capable free alternatives on the net that are much less intrusive, e.g: panda cloud anti-virus.

also, is the full name of the software - Webroot SecureAnywhere? if so, it's possible traces of the program are still in your system even after uninstalling - after looking into it webroot has it's own set of tools for removing such things, follow these steps CAREFULLY here.

4. synthesispandabot

synthesispandabot Bison Rider

Thank you, i'll try to do this, but i'll probably fuck up in the middle.

przemekczech likes this.