1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Throwing bomb by pressing F 1 time

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Hapistorique, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Hapistorique

Hapistorique Guest

Hi,

I got an annoying problem while playing knight. Sometimes when I press F to prepare a bomb, it just throw it immediatly. I can't find the reason why. First I thought it was because I was moving while pressing the key, but it's not. Even when standing still and taking no damages it can happen.

Am I the only one having this problem ?

2. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

You drop your bomb if you get hurt while holding the bomb in your hand.

3. Hapistorique

Hapistorique Guest

I'm not getting hurt ! ;(

4. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

Yeah, a lot of people have reported this issue. Happens to me every now and then. It should hopefully be fixed soon.

5. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

This is totally annoying :L
    Also throwing away a picked-up bomb is a bit annoying.

6. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Yeah it is totally annoying.

But also what's annoying is the exact reverse of this can happen. Sometimes your bomb simply won't leave your hands no matter how much you press f. I have literally been pounding f with my finger trying to get it off my hands once and it just wouldn't go and I died.

7. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Sometimes F is completely unresponsive to me and I get killed by a mob D:

8. Noc

Noc Guest

The F key is definitely screwed up. Once it left my hands when I took my finger off the key, like it was a while ago.

9. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Off-topic: I wonder why everybody uses F for throwing bombs and the builder menu. I use space, it's much more comfortable and I don't have to take my fingers off from WASD. And then I can set the looting to F, which is also much more comfortable than C, as I just have to move my first finger just little to right.

10. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

One of the first things I did in KAG was changing the controls. They are far from being perfect. ;p

11. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Space is an awkward button because it's too unreliable. You might hit it by accident, because it's so big. At least I would. I like the controls as they are, the problem is the bugs, not controls.