1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Tiny change: Alter drill description.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Klokinator, Jul 31, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

So when you hover over the drill in your inventory, all it says is "gathers resources faster" (Paraphrased). It would be cool if the description instead said "Gather resources faster, but 50% of all materials mined are lost.".

That's it. That's my suggestion. Kk.

2. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

Definitely would "drill" the idea about not using drills for mining resources into plebs heads.

Klokinator likes this.
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Making it easier for new players to realize the negative effects of drills? Yes, thank you.

Klokinator likes this.
  4. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I guess people will most likely don't give a damn even with this.

5. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

Nah, some plebs would rather listen to a proper description rather to being yelled orders to stop using drills by a player (even though they are correct).

6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It's more than I'm tired of telling people "Drills only give 50% resources" and they say "No, that was a bug and the devs fixed it". It's not a bug, so being able to say "Hey, read the drill's description" would be nice. To their credit, there's nothing ingame that states drills give less resources, and you won't notice it in casual play unless you pay careful attention to how many resources you're getting when drilling VS when you aren't.

SirDangalang likes this.
  7. bout

bout Shark Slayer

1. I'm tired of yelling at newbs not to use drills to mine resources.
    2. Sometimes they don't even listen, because they might consider I'm trolling them.
    3. People may consider I'm trolling them.
    @Geti , please add this change.

8. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Its in the death tips as well but sure, why not.

9. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Now the next step is a reading course built right into KAG so we can really ensure people play by the "books".

SirDangalang likes this.
  10. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

I dig it.

Dargona1018 likes this.
Mods: Rainbows