1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[TOF] - Titans of Fire

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by caleb20, Jan 23, 2016.

1. caleb20

caleb20 Shark Slayer

This is the Titans Of Fire clan thread. My in-game name is Prometheus. This is a competitive clan for generally skilled members. If you would like to join please contact me on steam, my username is Prometheus, to join I will play one game of CTF with you and as knight, if your KDR is above 0 at the end you are in. As archer if it is above 0.5 you are in. And as builder I will judge you based on my observations during the game. I have been playing this game since the alpha release and would welcome any members.
    EDIT: you do not need to change your username to anything titan related :)

Members list
    Prometheus
    frikinwalnut
    Shade117

please post the answers to these questions in the thread to apply
    In-game name:
    Rate your skill level on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being bad and 10 being amazing:
    How long have you been playing KAG:
    Preferred character. (Archer, Knight, Builder):
    Age doesn't matter to me as long as you don't embarrass the clan with your immaturity.
    [​IMG]Me in game whenever I die.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I went ahead and added on Titans of Fire to the thread title (A short description is supposed to follow your clantag people!)
    Also, could you add in a members list into your original post please?

3. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Halfly interested because of the name, plus since it's a small upstart new clan, shouldn't interfere with Major.... Mainly thinking about joining because of the abbreviation.

Just wondering, is the clan tag compulsory plus what country

4. caleb20

caleb20 Shark Slayer

What do you mean by compulsory? Like is it necessary or can you wear it? And US