1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

toffie0

Discussion in 'Archive' started by toffie0, Feb 25, 2016.

1. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Region: Australia

A short description on why you want to become a tester:
    I wish to become a tester as i wish to offer ideas and suggestions to improve the game... Also I am a tad addicted to testing out bugs.

Have you ever used IRC?
    Yes. I use irc every couple of days for four hours. On weekends most likely 6 hours minimum.

What OS do you use?
    Windows 10 (both tester and non tester edition) and Windows 8

Find a bug in KAG or TR and give a brief bug report on it or give some constructive feedback on a feature in one of those games.

My suggestion is to make Run available to only one player without needing two players. This is due to the amount of time a player is alone on a server with only the ability of playing skirmish. Especially if the player is farming coins, with only the ability to play Skirmish, it becomes tiresome rather quickly.

Letting solo players play Run will increase the amount if time solo players play, due to not getting bored as quickly.

If not playing with another person while another one is online is a worry. Disabling the option to play Run solo, could benefit.
    Any other information you'd like us to know or take into consideration?
    I am able to play and participate daily. On weekends I am usually available all day while on weekdays I can play 4-9pm ADST. I also have contributed three suggestions (two in one thread, and one in another), and a list of bugs (within one of the announcements).