1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

TonyTonto

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Rider339, May 8, 2014.

1. Rider339

Rider339 Bison Rider

Server: Black Death CTF US

Time: about 12:45 08/05/2014

Evidence:
    Video

Reason: Bug abuse

Comments: Goes through the barrier when he's not supposed to.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Banned/flagged for 1 day.

3. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

For the record, this was probably unintentional.

4. Furai

How going through the red barrier could be unintentional? He can see that he is somewhere where not supposed to be and yet he goes deeper and deeper into red barrier.

5. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

I suppose, but he didn't intentionally "cause" the bug.

This has happened for me once or twice, the first time, I walked around in the red zone in front of the enemy base, I was really just "checking it out", and trying to understand it. He didn't look like he was actually doing anything in midfield or attacking the enemy base during the build time.. (correct me if i'm wrong, only watched part of the video)

6. Furai

I don't think there is need to fret about it any more. His ban will expire soon anyway.