1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Tool]King Arthur's Gold Editor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by poe, Jun 8, 2011.

1. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

Currently on hold.

2. DARKSTAR1

DARKSTAR1 Guest

Beautiful...good luck then :)

3. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

Soon my dream of having a map of Morgan Freeman's face will be a reality. Godspeed, my friend.

4. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

It's actually somewhat ready. Only thing is opening up a map goes WAY too slow. So I'll be fixing that then releasing the first version.

5. ArtCrusader

ArtCrusader Guest

You are missing one block-type: bedrock.

6. vig

vig KAG Guard Tester

I've noticed another new block: the triple stone ore block. In stead of 1 stone it gives you 3 pieces.

7. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

I have thick stone, it's at the bottom, but yeah I am missing bedrock, thanks :)

8. Ceical

Ceical Guest

A lot of discussion has surrounded a placeable catapult in pre-generated maps. I don't exactly know if it even is possible, but that would be a very nice addition!

9. bilbs

bilbs Guest

It's not possible as of now.
    I think catapults are handled similarly to players, which are also not on the map.

10. Kotking

Kotking Guest

Hmmmm ... Pre build maps ... Unbreakable Castles,and secret gold minery....hmmm if adm's will make the gold bag in the game that can be placed with money. The battles will be verrrrrrrryyyyy interesting.
    MUHAHAAHHHAHAAH

11. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Is this dead? I really want this again.

12. Mani

Mani Shipwright

I think the picture hosting account is dead for some reason...

13. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Guest

I'm going to start making maps, but I'm fine with using an image editing program as opposed to an interface (although it would be nice).

14. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah it's dead. It was being all quirky and weird so I gave up. I might try it again in the future but there is an official map editor now :P

15. Alox

Alox Shipwright

I can't see the image