1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Towerfall Ascension

Discussion in 'Other games' started by jimmyzoudcba, Jan 11, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

2D pixel archery game. Features 2 player coop quest and 2-4 player PvP. Simple as that.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Played a lot of this with @Wonkyth. I think our only real quibble was that there really weren't enough levels. Even after playing through all of hardcore we kind felt like we'd been given a first taste of some fantastic dish only to have it snatched away from us. ::(:

sj67 and jimmyzoudcba like this.
  3. jimmyzoudcba

Yeah. I played coop on this with my friend but this game is awesome and needs more levels.

4. jimmyzoudcba

sounds nice!

5. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Got 4 controllers and played PvP with a group of friends.
    Insanely fun.

jimmyzoudcba likes this.
  6. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I've been playing this obsessively ever since I got it on sale a few days ago. I have no controllers to play the multiplayer, but holy shit I really wasn't expecting the singleplayer to be so fun and challenging.

Also, dat music. This game has a really pretty soundtrack, it fits the theme perfectly

Mods: BlueLuigi